Thursday, November 1, 2012

Cat Scan Today

  Hello, well I will write again likely tomorrow after I get my results.  I have another scan, and I'm stressed out.  I do not like this stuff.  I just want to get on with my life.  I think people all have an idea of what they would do or I should do if.... eek I don't want to say it, but honestly, how the heck do they really know if they haven't gone through it.  I met someone that comes to mind, and it seemed like she went through junk over and over again, and frankly I'm uninterested in all that.  I'm emotional, and just want to live my life.  And also part of me down the road wants to say F these scans, but I know if C ever came up they could catch it more quickly.  Just the same it's nerve wracking.... here's an old song that I've been loving of late..... it's a toss up between this and the 'St. Elmo's Fire' theme song.....maybe I'll post them both...I love them!  yes for the ol' skool tunes, happy :)  I have a ton to be grateful for today! just stay in the gratitude.... <3 <3 <3


2 comments: