Thursday, December 29, 2011

Fragments

   Today I had to take a pulmonary function test...?  Seems that was what it was called.  I am still breathing.  The purpose was to make sure one of the chemo drugs isn't being to hard on my lungs.  Looks like it may be doing a little something, but nothing of major concern.  And it's reparable often after a few months.  It was interesting, I sat in this glass box on a chair with breathing gear to breathe into...The lady had me do different exercises and my lung functioning looks good.  Good enough to keep on dumping toxic crap down my port.... keeping my fingers crossed about it all.. The machine did some mathematical equation due to the pressure in there....I don't even get it, but it was high tech.. :)
  This young woman, probably younger than me, had a nightmare of a story in my opinion and she was so positive, that day I was nauseated, and listening to her, likely thinking my if this part isn't over soon, take me out back and shoot me thoughts.... anyway her bright attitude about it all was great, but woah...this girl had run the gamut with the c scene...
  Anyway today was great, I heard from a person in my life that I haven't heard from in awhile via the mail...
  I can't write this, I keep hearing songs, and reading bio's on bands, so it's fragmented.... there is a lot going on in my life, most of which I don't feel like putting here.... I'm just passing time, waiting to see what the results will be of this next scan coming up in January...but focusing on it at this point, will just make me batshit..... so I won't........ HAPPY NEW YEAR......ALMOST !!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! Find strength to keep on going...each day is a new beginning, take a deep breath, and begin again!

    ReplyDelete