Friday, December 9, 2011

Ick

  This round has been not so good at all. The day after chemo I was tired, got my shot, and in the middle of the night around 3 a.m. I awoke feeling terrible, and since then have been pretty exhausted.  More nausea this time around and definitely more fatigued.  Then I think the hormone shifts are getting to me, because not only was I feeling like junk in the middle of the night, but I was crying my head off about all sorts of things, I'm sure a lot of valid feelings, but once I got started crying I had to calm myself.  I felt fear around all of this cancer stuff.  I am letting myself sleep as much as possible so I can let my body repair.  This time, is similar in a way (yet not as bad) as the first chemo treatment.  That treatment was no picnic, nor is this....  I don't want to make this a negative dumping ground... but I have to be real.  Also I think the nurse said the chemo sort of adds up over time, that is why I'm thinking I feel so shitty now.  Tired I can handle, but this bleh feeling has got to go!

4 comments:

  1. Let me know if u or a email from subject gift card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry cant type let me knowif u got a email from me

    ReplyDelete
  3. some crying is good, it helps with letting things go! just not to get upset too much (if possible). sleep does most amaizing things to the body, the real healer! each day will be better and closer to being DONE! you are doing super-well!

    ReplyDelete