Monday, January 9, 2012

zone

  Alrighty...tomorrow I will be preparing for the pet scan the following day.  No carbs, lots of water, blah, blah and blah.  After a grip of days of being wiped out and zoning on netflix, I think I'm back in action.  A few good friends came over at different times today. My mom has been over, she's been so much help, a constant, I am definitely blessed!  One friend just stopped over early today which was great as I had to run to my room and get dressed.  (I'm really into yoga pants and the like this week).  Getting officially dressed does wonders I have found.  Years ago I had a boyfriend and we would laugh at people that would be out in pajama bottoms.  Not so much in a cruel way, but well, anyway now I have an appreciation for those people, except I generally try and make it look like planned lazy attire. (workout sweat type stuff, not pajama bottoms with snowflakes or anything) Back to the point, between spending time with my mom and a few friends today, and feeling better, well it was a very nice day.
  And the days before?  I'm not quite sure what those were. I don't think I've ever zoned on t.v. quite like that before.  Episodes of this, episodes of that, foreign films, films from the U.S. on and on, oh and of course sleep was thrown in there.
  I have told myself I will have acceptance around whatever happens.  I do know my nature and I'm afraid I'm bullshitting myself.  You know what? It sounds good.... :)  Oh I suppose I have gone out a little bit, but not so much the last grip of days.  The last week had it's rough points, I think I just had to take time for me and go through what I had to go through.  Naturally I don't know what's next, but I do feel in this moment a bit stronger to actually move forward.  For now there really is nothing more I wish to say except thanks again for all the love! <3 <3 <3

2 comments:

  1. I am sending you much love, energy, and strength to cross whatever bridges you have before you. Peace M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on, Come on what's the good word now? Don't keep us in muddy suspense. Yeah team!!!

    ReplyDelete