Thursday, October 20, 2011

Me in a wig~

The first picture is a picture from one of the last modeling gigs I did a few months ago.....taken by David Tucker of Imagine Studios
The second is me in a wig!  too crazy huh? Since I do freelance modeling here and there, this is the longest in awhile it's been since I've had my pic taken...I put both up to show anyone I may not know  what I look like overall....(well I guess I don't run around in cocktail dresses, really, like ever, lol.. but still!
Kevin Wynne my friend took it while we were at Sushi......

4 comments:

  1. Apparently you always look great no matter what the situation and I like the wig :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh thanks! that is very kind :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. im glad you liked the pic!!!! turned out pretty awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this the taker of the pic commenting? lol....you did a great job :)

    ReplyDelete